Sunday, March 29, 2020

Surviving 2nd year

From 21 Sept 2012

Autumn is on its way. The day gets chiller that I had to take out a thicker jacket from the old suitcase. These are the last 40 days of my second year. Oh my, how time has flown. The moment I think about my family, I want to fast forward and leap to end of next year where I am supposed to complete my course. But when the amount of papers required to list down the 'undone tasks' is more than anticipated, I freak out and want to pause time. How funny it seems when we desire two opposite options at once depending on the bubble of our circumstances. When the dawn of the final year is approaching, the mind game gets tougher. This game has no standard rules and regulations. Victory is measured by the scale of the will power and determination.

Throughout the last 2 two years, I have had a wonderfully exciting experience. I also have images of myself representing the situations that I have gone through. For example, an image of myself

No comments: