Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I am not a Super Star


I am not a Super Star
Neither do I own lots of money
As billions of pounds, dollars or dinars
Do not promise to make me happy!

I am just another commoner
Someone plain, simple and ordinary 
Neither very rich nor extremely poor
Like many others...I am just me
Many beautiful things I could not afford to buy
Exclusive circles which don't want me to stop by
No private jets to escape the crowd, no cards to show off in cutting queues
My story stays the same...nothing new

I am not a Super Star
But I do posses expensive love
Free for trade with those who appreciate
My circles are clans and friends
Who are exclusively sincere without pretence
I own personal private times to do whatever I like
To eat, wear, walk and talk whatever and however deem right
No fans to please, to judge, to satisfy or testify
My stories will always be around me, myself and I - same but never lame
Nothing new...because they are no fake but true

I am not a Super Star
Neither do I wish to be
A common public member is who I am
But in being common, I know where I stand
I follow the queue, I obey the rules
But never take my obedience for granted
For I fight with no fear if I am violated
I defend the rights of those who are wrongly fooled

No comments: