Thursday, February 9, 2012

Snow Boot

There is this pretty snow boot
Its black with zip and matches my suit
The sticker says..wow! eighty pounds!
What a price..I am so astound


The next day snow falls and covers the street
The road turn muddy and slippery
I neary slipped off my feet
Phew..that was close to casualty!




 Oowh..should have grabbed that snow boot yesterday
I hope it is still on display
There is another pretty one in grey
But mind you the price, I dare not pay!


Should I buy or should I not
Winter is only once a year
But snow boot, I have never bought
Perhaps just wait untill they want the old stocks clear
                     "Today, tomorrow no snow"
                     That is what Mr Forecast say
                     But the temperature will be -3celcius & below
                     Oowh.."please, please snow" I pray
                      I have not make Mrs Snowman
                      And a few more pictures to shoot
                      A lot more to do in my plan
                     Owh well..at least now I can forget about the     
                     snow boot!










1 comment:

naskas said...

The moment I finished writing this poem...snow started falling again.. It has not been snowing since last Saturday (4th Feb 2012)! It is so beautiful to see the snow flakes fall from the sky and touch the ground. MashaAllah, HIS creation is so perfect.